From:
CORRINE A ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:26:59 -0400
Hi,
Thank You to all who have replied to my question about the biting ferret.  I
will be responding to each person soon.

I have just finished a ferret e-mail postcard site.  I know there are
several out there but stop by and have a look at mine too please.  Expect
the page to load very slow first time in because there are 24 photos to
choose from.  All pictures are either of my ferrets or my friends ferrets.
I will try to change pictures every couple of months.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406/cards/ferret.html

Remember it's Free!!!
Corrie~~Peanut,Satchmo,Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta and Zoey~
visit us at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406/