From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:08:27 EDT
Good day mates and welcome to ferret kingdome.  Todoy we will be observing
wily cahrpet shahrks in their natural habitats.  If we look here in Wolfy's
home on the cahrpet we moyte find some cahrpet sharks, also known as
ferrets.  If we're really lucky we moyte foind a sable, or a rare species
of ferret called Rockius Stoutus.

Crike!!!  We found one!  There it is... oh it isn't Rockius Stoutus, but
it's a DEW!  Whut a beau-ty!  Betta be careful... look at those ferocious
teeth.  Bloody fiiiiesty in't she?!  Jus' look at the action as she dance's
and dook's about.  We'll jus' move on and leave her be.  Blimey, whut a
beau-ty, eh?

If we hunt around and search out a human called Seanus Stoutus, we may find
Rockius Stoutus, mates!  The cahrpet shahrk known as Rockius Stoutus is
known to stay quite close to a human boy, Seanus Stoutus.  They share a
symbiant relayshionship they do.  Quite amazing to wotch.  Maybe if we look
in the living room, we'll... Aw!  There he is now!  Look at the soyze of
that bugga!  Woa!  Whut a gorgious specimin eh?!  If we can get close
enuff' we may actually be able to catch this loytening fast bugga.

There we go, look at that.  Such soft fur, and pretty eyes.  We don't wahnt
to upset Seanus Stoutus though, so I'll jus' put him down here and let him
go off to his bus'ness.  That was quoiyte excoitin' wasn't it?  Next time
we moyte look for a chocolate cahrpet shahrk in Wolfy's abode.  Bye mates!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
For information on deafness in ferrets: