From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:18:32 -0500
I just want to THANK people for their e-mails inquiring about my friend
in New Jersey who has did the Miller rescue last and still has 14 out
41 kids left.

It wasn't my intent for people to contact me about her rescues but just
the same, THANK YOU!

Her kids are now up on trees #48 starting with the 4th ferret to the
first two ferrets on tree #49.

When I told her about the inquiries about her rescue ferrets she was
suprised and thrilled. As I stated in my last post, like me, my friend
never asks for help but is so thankfull for the people who do care and
want to help make her rescue kids Christmas a great one this year.

THANK YOU so much!