From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:13:15 +0000
A lot of people think that being registered as a charity, shelter or
breeder makes sense and I have had a large number of e-mail agreeing
with me, but as usual very few if any are willing to put it on the
Internet because they have seen the way I and others have been treated
on sites such as Flaming, so they are afraid of being flamed, abused
or slandered over the Internet, I have also recieved the usual abusive
the slander has gone as far as Battie or Welles accusing me of being a
peadofile, according to these people and others like them the only reason
I am on the Internet is so that I can get my hand on small children, this
just shows how far will these sick people are willing to go just because
I am not willing to back down and let them have their own way about
registering as a charity.

I have it in writing were one rescued raised over [#UK 1,000] in a day
and still they are saying that there is not enough money for vet bills
or feeding of their pets.  Several people have been sent by myself and
others to one so called ferret welfare / rescue only to be told that
almost 50 of the ferrets in there are the owners pets plus PR ferretd and
not up for rehoming, but the owner keeps one or two which is so vicious
that she can not handle it, but if the perspective adopter would like to
take it then they can, in most cases they do just to get it away from the
woman.  I have managed to post about the 1st registered ferret charity
on some sites only to have most of the post deleted and me removed, how
is this for the freedom of speech it is so sad that these people are
prepared to try and make out that what I am talking about is rubbish but
they are the people who are in the right, why can they not see that what
I have been talking about for the past five years is now coming true
with more and more people finding out about how to become registered
charities.  I wonder how many of these ferret owners congratulated the
person who has gone to the trouble of registering as the 1st ferret
charity.?