From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 02:52:32 -0400
We have a resue that stopped eating and the owner didn't know why.  Thanks
to Eydie Fox we took a close look at her teeth.  This is a 2yrs old Albino
female.  On, how hell, Three teeth back from the canines, on both sides.
There or grey spots, a little larger than the head of a pin.  She goes to
the vet on wed.  but I don't know if this vet has any idea of what to do!!!!

Please send any info you may have to my email address.  Quick as you can.
We are wizzing her food and have to keep it watery.  We don't want any
additional problems do to feeding wet food.

Other than this and her low weight she seems pretty healthy.

Thanks to any of you that reply, we need all the help we can get.