From:
Bryan Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:59:24 -0500
(sigh)

Some people may remember a little while back that I'd posted looking for a
home for Jabba and Smudge.  Mr. and Mrs. Les offered to take them, but I'd
decided to fight the landlord and the neighbor more strongly, to try and
keep my two babies.

In a nutshell, Jabba and Smudge somehow migrated down into the neighbor's
apartment and chased her around while trying to entice her to play.  I found
my neighbor in the bathtub, with the ferrets wardancing on the linoleum.

For the past month and so, I've been arguing with the neighbor and the
landlord.  The powers that be let it be known that I've got a choice..  be
evicted and probably sued for breaking lease (I still don't understand how
that works) or find the fuzzies a new home.

I've no choice now... I can't mangle my landlord or neighbor (though I
really want to).  I've made arrangements for the ferrets to go into the GCFA
shelter this Sunday, but I'd rather them go to someone on the mailing list
here.

If there is anyone who can take in two loving fuzzies, and that can meet me
in Union Station in Chicago, I'd deeply appreciate an email.  The fuzzies
are free, to a good home, and will be accompanied by a bag of Iam's kitten
food to get them started (And as a farewell present to them from me.)

With sadness in my heart,

Bryan H.  Hall.