From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:46:55 -0500
Dear FMLers,

My daughter has just taken in a rabbit from a friend of hers who didn't
have time to spend with it anymore, and since I know there are a few of
you who keep bunnies as well, I was wondering if I could get some
information from some of you.  Mainly I'd like to know what sort of
vaccinations bunnies need, what recommendations for food you have, and if
you can recommend any good bunny sites or mailing lists.  Cinnamon (the
bunny) and the ferrets have separate playtimes, but their cages are in the
same room, although on opposite sides of the room.  Right now, we're not
planning on introducing them, but I would like to hear from those who have
introduced their rabbits and their ferrets and let them have supervised
playtime together.

Dooks,
Lisa
"I'm saying you've got a darkness... you Tim Bayliss...you got a darkness
inside of you.  You've got to know the darker, uglier sides of yourself.
You've got to recognize them, so they're not constantly sneaking up on
you.  You've got to love them, because they're part of you.  Because
along with your virtues, they make you who you are.  Virtue isn't virtue,
unless it slams up against vice...so consequently, your virtue is not real
virtue until it's been tested, tempted."
                 --Frank Pembleton, "Homicide: Life on the Streets"

Lisa Carswell
Dept. of English, Speech, and Journalism
Georgia College & State University
A&S 229
445-7395