From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 12:06:20 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Since I lost my last little guy, Ritchie, in April, I have been drooling
over the FML, living vicariously through all your fuzzy families (and
feeling the pain of all of you who have lost their precious ones).

Thank you for all of your stories.  It keeps me going until I get back
from Calif.  (to visit my parents) which will be the end of June.  I
didn't want to get more fuzzies and then have to leave them for 3 weeks!
Anyway, with all the ferts who have owned me for the past 15 years, I
have never had a real young (baby) ferret.  Most of my ferrets were
rescues, which is wonderful for them.  I am not ruling this out by any
means, but would love to have a baby (or two, or three...).  I will be
flying into Syracuse, NY on June 30 and my dear friend (who was "Auntie
Judy" to Ritchie!) wants to take me "ferret shopping".  Can anyone
advise us if there is a private breeder or somewhere else to go that is
relatively close by?  Any information would be helpful.  Also, I want to
thank everyone who has been diligently educating us on healthy eating for
our dear carpet-sharks.  I have learned so much and really want to keep
my fuzzies the healthiest and happiest that they can be.

Laraine