Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 18:20:24 EDT
I would like to thank Kathleen for the sweet post to Petey and me on
last nights FML. Today my email box has been full of best wishes. This
makes my news even harder to post.

Sometime in the early morning hours Sunday morning, Petey TPO crossed
over the Rainbow Bridge. He had a lot of health issues this last year,
and they became more than he could handle. Only 6 years old, he was a
dear friend and holds a big chunk of my heart.

My biggest concern now is Tonks. Petey was his everything, he is a bit
lost today.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all The Petey TPO
members for supporting SOS and being a part of my Petey's life. Your
all awesome.

Hugs,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.com