From:
"Russell, Lydia B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:54:04 -0500
We had 10 of our 11 vaccinated on Saturday.  I thought this new vaccine
was suppose to be better.  Out of 10, 3 had reactions while the vet was
at our house.  Bubba had a reaction the next day.  I think this stuff is
worse than the other.  Britney, Sassy, and Duncan had the puking bad.
Our cage has a tube so they can run from one side to the other, Britney
decided that is where she should go.  I had pre treated everybody 48 hrs
before the shots too.  That night poor Britney could not sit still.  She
was up and down all night.  Poor baby.  Last night I noticed she and
Sassy both had a rashes on their bellys.  So now it's back the benadril
again.  Bubba didn't start his reaction until Sunday.  He had lose
poopies.  Of course I noticed this right after I changed all of the
bedding for the 3rd time, and he didn't make it to the litter box.  I
wonder how long this rash will last.  I called the vet last night but
I don't remember if she said more than a couple of days.

Other than that everybody looks great.  The melatonin is working great.
Woozel, Tubby, and Bubba all have hair now.  Woozel is gaining weight and
he looks so beautiful.  He is still scratching a lot but it's nice cuz I
hold him do his scratching while he gives me kisses.  I think it's a fair
trade do you?

Lydia