From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:51:33 -0400
Thanks to those who helped the OR Ferret Shelter with the recent
auction. Dave Mathis tried to go back to work after recovering from
his stroke but ended back at the doctor's office. He is unable to work
a full day and has not received a pay check yet. Chris was depending
on a pay check to purchase some implants but had to cancel the order.
I am telling you all this without their permission SO I hope it's
okay.......

They desperately need some help. Any help would be appreciated.
Monetary, gift certificates for food, whatever any of you can do.

Chris and Dave are so special and have the biggest hearts. I just hate
to see them struggling this way. Thank you for anything you can do for
these wonderful people and their overflowing shelter.

Nancy in OR and her 11