From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:29:36 -0800
I'm usually a lurker due to lack of time to read FML's & be online... but
just wanted to say hello again, and a belated Happy 1999 to everyone on the
FML, and also ask a question.

Can ECE in ferrets be recurrent, or is it like how the chicken pox is with
humans - once you get it and get over it, you're immune?  Just curious.  My
girls had ECE in the summer of 1997 and I'm hearing about how its spreading
locally and a little worried it might be recurrent.

Please feel free to email me at this address: [log in to unmask] or post....
thanks!

Hugs to the fuzzies everywhere,

Jen (hooman owned by the following ferrets):
Jasmine (alpha ferret, sweetheart-sable-extraordinaire)
Casey (my '99 calendar pretty-sable-girl!)
Samantha (the even more famous beautiful silver fert from lots-o-magazines)
Daisy (the beeping DEW ferret whose only speed is "turbo")