Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:14:42 -0400
I want to take a moment to thank all of you for the wonderful emails and
cards in reference to my recent loss of Daisy Mai.  Your friendship and
concern really mean a lot to me.

Anastasia K, Danielle F, Denice R, Denise C, Georgette P, Jason P,
Katherine (FerretEyes), Linda G, Lynn S, Missy S, Pat D, Rebecca S,
Ronnie (Farmflower), Rose D, Sandee, Sandi B, Sandy R, SherrieLadyFerret,
Stephanie G, Troy-Lynn and Vicki H.

Daisy's Memorial Page is pretty much complete, should you wish to view it,
the page can been seen @
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun/daisy.htm

            Jadesun & Amber-Lynn
       missing Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai