From:
Lori Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:00:54 +0500
Hi, I'll be traveling to Corvalis Ore. july 17-21.  We're coming down for
the kinetic race.  We'll be staying at the fairgrounds.  There is some
electricity, but not enough for our ac.  I need to find out if there is a
shelter between the fairgrounds and downtown.  Just in case we can't keep
the ferrets cool enough.  Also interested in a vet in the area.

We have 3 ferrets.  Pixie 5yo. a loving kissy, kissy tiny type.  Sebastian
4yo.  Pretty laid back, arm nips occasionally.  Then theres Mojo 1yo.  was
neglected until we got him at 5 1/2 mos.  He's come along way, but still not
trustworthy about biting.  He doesn't draw blood anymore!  He seems to nip
more in play now.  I would like to find someplace that I can stash them if
it gets to hot.  We will leave our motorhome at the fairgrounds and be on
bike for the rest of the weekend.  I would take care of them ie. litterbo x
etc.

We know all the methods to keep them cooled off.  Took them to the desert
last summer.  Were able to use our ac then.  Have fans, wet towels, water
bottles etc.  I basically just need a safe cool place during the day, if
needed.  Let me know, if you know of anyplace.  Thanks in advance.

            The paranoid mom....Lori