From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:56:25 EDT
I've noticed that the amount of room I give him to play does help with the
getting into things factor.  Since I started letting him play with Olivia
throughout the house he hasn't gotten into ONE thing.  He hasn't climbed on
the desk and gotten into anything he's not supposed to.  So I take it that
means he is EXTREMELY happy with his exercise time?  He has a playmate and
he can get tons of exercise and be free to snoop everywhere.  I don't even
have to worry about b-fast time anymore because as soon as you open his
cage he says he'll catch me later...As for the dog's?  He doesn't pick on
them at all anymore.  I guess when he's bored is when he gets into trouble?
It took me awhile to figure out but the new cage was the first eye opener.
Now this is another.

I do have ONE huge question though.  Those of you with cats...how do you
keep him from snorkeling in the cat litterbox???  That is one YUCKY habit
that I saw him doing this morning and I'd like to nip that in the bud ASAP.
Any suggestions as to how you can set up the box so the cat can use it but
Cyrano can't snorkel???  What can I set it on?  If I set it on something
will the cat still use it???  Or is there another way?  Besides the fact
that it is a yucky habit I don't like the thought of him snorkeling in the
clumping cat litter either. :-(  I keep wondering how his little nose can
stay clear. :-(

Faith