Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:22:16 -0500
Hello my fellow ferret family,
Well I know I have been posting allot lately,but all your love and support
is the whole reason for this FML..I have some good news(finally)..  I
called my vet again spoke to the same receptionist Cherie and asked what
happened that the vet never called me back Friday when I called first
thing in the morning?  She told me he got my message I called and wanted
a call back and today Bandit had yet another seizure..  He came out of it
once more only this time I upped the prednisone on my own since the vets
receptionist told me not too last Friday morning that Bandit was to have
the new medicine that costs allot of money..  I know I posted about that
and found out the bottle should last me around 4-5 months..given that the
whole bottle costs me over $130 if that really does last 4-5 months I think
I might be able to at least try the new med, diazoxide (Proglycem) for one
time..  I really have no idea how I will pay for it the next time I need
some as I have $100 from Christmas that I am going to use for Bandit for
this one bottle... I wish I was financially richer but Bandits love has
made me feel wealthy in other ways then money..His unconditional love has
seem me thru the darkest hours when I felt I couldn't go on his kisses and
love made me want to go on..so I feel that this one bottle I will share the
love I have for him and use my Christmas money I was supposed to use for me
on my Bandit..If anyone knows of any pharmacy that is cheaper then Drug
Emporium please let me know..  I have called Wal Mart they don't have it
and cannot order it for me and I lost the place that makes it up in
Colorado..so if that person still has the phone number please email me with
it and thank all of you for your love and kindness and support here on the
FML as well as the adrenal/insulinoma list..

Sorry that this post is so long but I feel all of you needed to know that
Bandit is going to be on the new med as soon as the pharmacy has it.

Take care and all of my prayers are with all of the fuzbaies who are ill at
this time..may they all have speedy recoveries and never have to got thru
what I am now...

Hugs to all the babies,
Michele and Bandit:>)
~To touch someone....You must first touch their heart~