From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:43:13 EST
I, too, received an angle as an anonymous gift.  She arrived this past
Friday, in a box wrapped in a plain brown wrapper.  The package came
addressed to ADV Angel, and had no return address or postmark.  She is
a lovely little angel ornament.  I wish I know who sent her, so I could
thank them personally.  Hopefully, they read this list, so they will
know that she arrived and is very much appreciated.

Living with ADV in the house is not always easy.  Some days just downright
suck!  Friday offered some hope, in the form of an angel.

She is now hanging in my ferret room, so she can watch over all my
furkids.  Thank-you, to the sender of angels.

Danee