From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:41:22 EDT
I am writing about the people bashing Kaytee ferret fiesta food.  I have
read the label and the ingredients.  I thought it was a great idea.  I
bought a bag and I mixed it in a huge container with Totally ferret, 8 in 1
ferret food and Eukanuba Chicken and Rice.  Its is mixed with so much of the
other foods that there is not much in one serving.  I wouldn't feed it to
them exclusively but they love it mixed with their food.  I started out
feeding my ferrets 8 in 1.  I came across TF while on vacation and bought a
bag.  They WOULD NOT touch it.  I also bought Eukanuba and mixed it with the
8 in 1 the loved that.  Now they will eat the TF and along with everything
else now that it is all mixed together.  It also suprises me that they dont
just pick out the treats they like.  They eat everything.  Flame away..  but
I think its a good thing to mix it in with the food.  Just my $.02..  Sorry
this came so late..  But I a bit behind in reading my FML's.

Sharon, Woobie and Princess