From:
Jayne Drahos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:51:41 -0700
Hi all,

I have a real entertaining game to play with your ferts.  I started out by
getting all of my varmits toys(stuffed, hard vinyl,squeeky balls etc.)and
stuffing them into the pvc tube they have.  Both the ferts ran around and
around from end to end digging scratching and dragging these precious
treasures out of this play tube and dragging them back to their hidey hole
behind our bed.  Then a lite went on upstairs in my head and I got two
raisins and put them in the middle of the tube and proceeded to Stuff the
tube with their toys on both ends.  So which ever fert dug his/her end out
and stashed the toys first got the raisins.

Mine decided after the first time that Nibbles would do the hard work and
digg them out and Bo would do the running and stashing.It is the funniest
antics I have watched them perform.  I didn't even think that they could
work as a team.  It's amazing.. try it!

Jayne and the two teamsters