Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:43:06 +0000
Have a strange new problem with my girl Miesa.  She has always been prone
to get blackheads on her tail, but this season she seems to be getting
them on the tips and edges of her ears.  Has anyone else ever had this
problem?  It's the oddest thing.  I've started trying to scrub them
gently with acne pads (which she hates) but the brown edge isn't going
away.  I'm not exactly sure what to do.  We haven't gone to the vet yet.
I'd kind of like to go in armed with knowledge.

Any thoughts?

Anne
(with Miesa and the boys)