From:
Cheryl Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:20:48 -0700
I have a Question I have two young ferrets they are approx. 5 mos old now,
one is a female who is nutered and decented and the other is a male who is
not nutered or decented.  They are sweet natured babys who love to come out
to play, but while they are out they both rub themselfs on the carpet,
why???  can anyone please tell me if they have a problem or just being
wierd.  thanks

Cheryl and the baby sock stealers
Oni & Peter