From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:30:32 PDT
Good Morning Everyone,
Bob Church a God?  Well, I haven't had to pleasure of meeting the man
myself, but it seems to me that he has helped thousands of us readers and
our babies, mine included.  In that sence, I would too consider him a
god....and I had an idea.  Scary I know, being it is nearly 8 am, and my
7th graders are pouring into my classroom.  As an artist, I have studied
years of Art history...With each post about Bob I imagine the Greek pots
with scenes of greek gods on them....Don't you all think we need to create
something like that for Bob?....SOmething about he and the fuzzies?....Does
someone want to write the myth, and I'll do the artwork?...Any takers?

As for social ferrets....is it usual for ferrets to become more lovable as
they get older.  Angelina has always liked attention, but has never been a
lap ferret.  She is 11 months old now, and is finally ASKING to be picked
up....Ok, so she stands at your feet and looks up at us pathetic like.  I
consider that asking....can I hope that the others will begin acting the
same?  Marta