Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 04:27:23 -0800
Greetings to all and condolences to those whohave lost furkids recently.

I am looking for someone willing to kidsit(they hate being called babies)
my 6 furbutts from Nov 21-27th.  I have someone coming to housesit and care
for the dog and cat, but she is clueless when it comes to ferrets.  I would
be much more comfortable if they were cared for by someone who knows how
to care for them.  They are all healthy and loads of fun.  We have always
taken them with us when we traveled, but this time we are taking the kids
to Florida and it wouldn't be fair to keep the ferts caged while we were
there.  If anyone is available,please contact me.  Oh, I am in southeastern
PA.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my son on his black-footed ferret
project.  He got lots of information and his project/report was great!
Thanks again!

Susan and the 6 kissyface furbags

=====
...to be ourselves causes us to be exiled by many others, and yet to
comply with what others want causes us to be exiled from ourselves.
    -- Clarissa Pinkola Estes