From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:39:19 -0700
Stormy wants to let all da hoomans know that the SOS web site will be
down for a few days during some upgrades.

My hooman feels really bad about this but since some folks have been
having problems looking at the pages she hopes to get it all fixed.
She is trying to get the updated SOS Shelter list on the site too.
My hooman tries really hard but after all she is just a hooman.

Stormy wants to remind you that my hooman and I are still looking for
those cute fuzzie photos.  We need da entries for the Ferrets of the
FML Calendar contest which helps SOS raise funds for shelter ferrets.
We have to thank Miss Judy Cooke for such a great idea and all her hard
work she puts into the calendars each year.

We are giving her a hand this year.  So just send your 4x6 or 5x7 good
quality photos along with $5. each entry to me and make those checks
or Money orders out to Judy Cooke.

That's: Stormy Bearden
        1245 Curtis Switch Rd
        Mineral Bluff GA  30559

I will be looking for those entries and if you need to give your hooman
a little nip on the ankle to get them started to the mail box.

Also for any fuzzie that would like to include a cheweasel Stormy will
make sure, oops I hear the hooman just send those photos and cheweasel
by July 10th so the winners can be announced on da 15th so that calendar
sells can start by August 15th.

Stormy thanks you for your support and for all you hoomans here do for
the fuzzies.

Stormy out.......

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.