From:
"~AngelFire~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:48:10 -0500
I sure would love hearing what you fnd out if you have the time =)
I always love hearing what everyone else learns through their experiences.

Thank you so very much for your kind words...I have not been able to talk
much about their loss,it has been really hard....My 8 year old says they
come visit and play with her in her dreams.

I too am sadden to hear of your losses,my heart goes out to you....
To all who have lost a fuzzie......

{{Hugs}}
Deb~