From:
Erin Pollitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:47:58 -0500
Hey Everyone!

I just thought I'd share how my fuzzies got their names!  Rocki came with
his name, and I didn't want to change it because he was already used to it,
so I canged the spelling instead.  (From ROCKY to ROCKI.) Snickerdoodle was
my second baby, and I got her at the mall.  I just happened to be eating a
cookie and she reached over and bit it.  I had always thought it would be
cute to have a ferret named Snickers, so I made my family agree to the
name!  Zeus and Vir are brothers, so we had to think of 2 names.  My
stepdad liked the name Zeus because it sounded powerful, and Zeus was
definitely the more dominant of the two.  Vir was named after my mom's
favorite character on Babylon 5.  Finally, Saucey was named because she
had a a very saucey attitude from day 1.  Well, just thought I'd share how
my weasels were named.  It basically depends on circumstance and timing.
Whatever "coincidentally" happens.

Erin and the Wired Weasels
Rocki, Snickers, Vir, Zeus, and Saucey
http://www.maxpages.com/ferretz