From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:15:05 EST
Hi All,

I read the posts about the taste tester.  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH.  I wouldn't
even be able to taste test babyfood, if I had a baby.  A while back
Juliana from the Ferret Business of Georgia and I were talking.  I was
taking some babies to my home for the holidays that needed to be fed.  She
instructed me that they like their food warm.  I'm thinking NO WAY am I
going to stick my tongue in that.  She must have saw an expression on my
face.  If you know Juliana she flat out said "No Benita you don't have to
taste it".  That was so funny to me.  I stick my finger in the prepared
food.

And the lady with the sleep curfew.  She just wants you to get enough rest
to play with her tomorrow.  And to steal some daddy time alone :).

Hugs and Kisses to the Furry Ones
Benita