From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:57:23 -0500
My Seymour is, indeed an original and does nt share the name of the ferret
in Kindergarten Cop. As a matter of fact those ferret(s) were not even in
the credits. How disrespectful! This was investiated for me by Krystal, who
didn't mind watching it to find out. (Thanks Krystal!) She said it was fun.
When is watching Ard\nold Schwartzenager movies not fun? Hmmmm, maybe I'll
go rent it after all...
Speaking of that, I think 'Big Ribs' should be renamed Arnold so he can
go around saying "Is nawt a tuma!" (english translation: It's not a tumor!)
Just a suggestion...
        have a chook-chook-chooky day!
                --Bar, Seymour, &PK