From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:59:34 -0500
Agent Andy here, we hare hunkered down in our bunker at the Lakeroad, I
sent that Ziggy Girl agent off to cover the brigade at the bridge.  She
will keep us all posted on the F.L.O. in that area.  I happen to know
from Saraferret that she did in fact reach the bridge.  She will check
in with us when she gets herself settled in with FLO undercover group up
there.  We are just waiting to get more information from Uncle Bill's
crew on where we go next.  Psst psst triple T are you guys ready for
this?

S. A. A. (Secret Agent Andy)

May The F.L.O.

Rise Again