Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:07:00 -0400
Well not good news I'm afraid.  Misty's diarrhea is worse.  And now we
think that she has ulcers.  She is scheduled for Thursday at 3 pm for
another appointment.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster and I just don't
know what is going to happen next.  She is eating the duck soup and
drinking pedialyte.  She is also on kaopectate.  I will keep you all
posted on her condition.

Dooks and Blessings to all.

Linda, Misty, and Thumper

PS  Keep Rnkydink in your prayers.  She belons to my angel Karen.