Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:56:49 EDT
Hi,

I just wanted to post to see if there was anyone out there who lives in
the DE/PA/NJ region who is interested in giving a baby a home.

I visit the farmer's market each weekend in New Castle, DE (near
Wilmington).  They have a pet shop inside that seems that it is going out
of business.  The stock keeps getting lower and lower.  However, they got
a baby ferret in about 1 month ago.  It is a dark sable and the poor thing
is all alone in the cage.  He/she has been there for the past 4 weekends.
I dont know what they do with them during the week when the farmer's market
is closed, but I think about this poor baby all the time.  No place to
play, no one to play with----just a hammock.

I already have several ferrets and dont think that I could afford another
one (vet bills, food, etc)---otherwise I think I would have brought the
baby home already!!  However, I would like to see this one get a good home,
where it will get great care.  I feel so sad for her/him.  The farmer's
market is on Route 13 just south of the DE Memorial Bridge from NJ.  It
is open FRI, SAT, and during the day on SUN, if anyone is interested.

I hope the baby gets a home soon.  Thanks for listening,

CM