From:
Tanya M Vestal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 21:27:11 -0600
Lately, I have noticed that Boomer has bad breath - "laser breath", my SO
calls it.  He didn't always have bad breath - neither one of them did.
Bongo does a little bit now, but not bad.  Poor Boomer keeps trying to give
kisses, and no one wants them anymore!  Could it be an bad bag of food?
(They eat Iams Kitten Chow.) His teeth do need to be cleaned - his back
teeth are green.  Is it just grody teeth, or could it be something more
serious?  We tried brushing his teeth, but that went over like a lead
balloon.  Please help!!

Tanya
Boomer ("Come on, KISS ME!")
Bongo ("First he farts, now this...")