Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 14:39:17 -0400
Hi Sandee.....

Please greet Raphael "Teddy".....Teddy was a special little guy.  He
was always a little slow but with lots of guidance from his brothers
and sisters he came a long way in his 3 1/2 years of life.  His life
was way too short but sometimes God needs them to help out in other ways
and calls them home.  He got the name Teddy because he looked like a pot
bellied teddy bear and he loved that name.  A week ago he came out of his
room and could not walk, he would just fall over.  We rushed him to the
vet on Sat and they thought he had a virus.  He was not better by Monday
and we went again and the biopsy showed that he had leukemia.  He grew
very weak very quickly this past week and even with care he could not
improve so he was helped to the rainbow bridge this morning by Dr "Anna"
at Horsham.  It was very peaceful and he is at rest now.  I know he is
free from pain and suffering but it would be great if you could greet
him.

Thank you
Love & angel hugs
Debbie