Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 17:22:21 -0700
Hi all

To answer your question I have no orgin.  I just am.  I inherited da job
here as greeter at da bridge from Skeeter when he waz promoted to a
different job.

A little guy named Easy came in today.  I showed him around a little to
let him know where all da sights and attractions were.  He went over to
da Fruit Bar and scarfed up all da rasins.  Then it waz off to da Twizler
Tower to eat what he could and maybe topple it.  Dat seems to be da new
thing.  See how long it takes you to topple da tower over.  He climbed to
da top and waz eating away.  Next he started it swaying back and forth.  It
was really rocking but it woulded go over.  Along come several other little
ones and seen what he waz doing so they climbed up to help.  It waz really
going back and forth then.  Next thing you know it came toppling down along
with a whole bunch of little ones.  No one waz hurt and they headed off to
try something else together.  He said tbefore he left to send hiz luv and
lots of hugs and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Popcorn came in later.  When I heard hiz name I almost
ate him but he didn't have any butter on.  I like mine with butter.  Anyway
he waz met by Idget, Baby, Misty and Sweet Miracle.  They were happy to see
him although Sweet didn't know him real well.  They were interested in da
news at home.  They talked and gossiped for some time.  Then it waz off for
a snack before they went exploring.  After dat it was exploring time where
they went and seen all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at
da Crazy Kars where they were racing around da track at breakneck speed
bumping each other.  I don't know who won and I don't think they knew
either but they seemed to have a good time at it.  I know da body men will
have to go on overtime to get da Kars fixed.  He said to send bunches of
luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off for a nap and then it is da Ferretvite Festival for this little
sprite tonight.  Gotto g.

Bye BYe
Sandee