Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:46:04 -0400
Got my mail today, and to my surprise, was a sympothy card, with a
hand written note, expressing sorrow over Scooter, this was a vet that
hadent even seen Scooter since last july!!! I unfortunately, left this
wonderful caring vet, to seek out 2 so called ferret experts, who
haven't even aknowledged his passing, let alone return a phone call
email whatever.... No, I can't let this go, could you??? I really hope
this so called floating bullshiting vet, dr. X, my ass!! Get out, pass
the buck, do the animals, and clients a favor, please! Anyone who wants
the name, in the NH, MASS, area, please feel free to email me..... for
those of you sick of hearing me, to bad, because I'm pissed, sad, and
absolutely shocked, at all this.....

Deb

--aliano