From:
Pat Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:30:19 -0700
 -- On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, LisetteLu wrote --
>So far not a single person out there has written of knowing a vet who
>scrubs his or her hands before examining the patients.
>
>So far not a single person knows of a vet whose examination table is wiped
>off, then sprayed down and left to dry for 10 minutes on a consistent
>basis-or at all.
>
>Of over 3000 people from all over the world on our FML-isn't there anybody
>that knows of an office that is following proper protocol to prevent the
>spread of diseases, infections, and parasites?????????????

And then...
 -- On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, LisetteLu wrote----
>Before people go wild with this-I NEVER said that all vets are
>deliberately spreading disease, let alone that ALL vets spread disease
>deliberately.  I am very disappointed you wrote as you did Big.
>Furthermore, just because your experiences are different than anothers
>does not make others experiences non existent.  It does not work that way.

A couple of things..

First, when you pose a question like you did, I would suspect that the
people you are most likely to hear from are those that have witnessed a
problem.  Most folks just don't respond to surveys to say "Everything is
fine here".

Second, INNUENDO.  Wonderful little device.  It lets one imply things
about people without actually saying them, then when people respond to
the innuendo, the writer can claim that they never said those things,
which in fact, they never explicitly did.

And before you go accusing me of accusing you of using innuendo.... "I
NEVER said that".

Pat,
Bjerk and Cally

P.S. "Everything is fine here."