From:
"JODI CHAPMAN from www-37-188.gnn.com. 205.188.37.188" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:30:59 -0400
hello
i have a problem with my 4 month old ferret, tahvee, and was wondering if
anyone had any suggestions.  we got him 2 months ago, and began litter
training him at once, and he seemed to catch on quite fast.  but lately, he
isn't going in the right places, and he knows better.  it's like he's being
defiant.  another thing is that he has taken to tearing up the carpet.  and
i am at a stand still.  we have tried putting him in seclusion, away from
his sister which he doesn't like, we swat him on the nose, we put our hand
over his head, and nothing works.  he knows it is wrong too, which is very
frustrating.  if anyone has any suggestions, i would be most grateful.

thanks.  jodi