Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:36:43 -0400
After reading all the replies to the wedding comment, I was reminded
of something. This past week, I cut loose a 30 year friendship, for
no other reason, than this person seems to have gone completely mental.
I was remembering a time she was criticizing me about something silly,
saying that she doesn't think my mind matured past the age of 15....
(God only knows what she'd think of my support of a ferret wedding)
AHHAHAHAHAHAH. So now I feel complimented by her comment, knowing that
part of my mind can still be fun and child like and enjoy the little
things like ferret weddings that give us the occasional smile. It's
what keeps us young, aye?

Kim and da kids.