From:
Melissa Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:01:20 -0400
My DH and I are taking a real, weeklong vacation for the first time in
several years and will need someone to stop by daily to feed, water,
play, and scoop poop. I have a line on a couple of local services
but thought I would check and see if there are any FML members in the
Knoxville, TN area who would be interested in a little spare cash in
exchange for checking in on our four ferrets 8/12-8/18.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Melissa & Harry Bell
Buddy, Fae, Merlin & Cabo Wabo