From:
Koda Calogero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:27:08 -0700
Okay I am sorry.... I forgot that I had taken the blanket in Koda's cage
out to be washed and I guess he was a little attached.... guess his
hammock is not good enough for him he has too have a blanket too... but I
guess that was it because as soon as I put the blanket back in the cage
he went right to the litter box and used it and is no longer sleeping in
it.... so it was not potty training going bad it was mommy forgetting to
put the blanket back in the cage after all....

Thanks for your help anyway,

~ Nick and Hope ~ Ivy the Rottie ~ Koda the Ferret Buddy
~ Gage the Puppy ~