From:
"Tasha Faill, FerretBusiness of GA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:21:54 -0500
Sandee,

Please greet Skooch, I had to help him to the bridge yesterday.  I don't
know if he knows anyone since I met him at FerretBusiness of GA ferret
shelter.  He was an older fuzz but full of love.  He was 7yrs and 3 months
old.  He lived a long and until the end, healthy life and that in itself
is a great comfort.  He is a major treat hound, cheerios were his favorite
so if there is a stock pile of them up there please show him where it is.
And if you could, could you pass the small letter I'm writing to him.

Skooch,
I never saw you sneak into Sniper's hammock or into my heart but when
you came home with us, it was like you always were apart of us.  I thought
I was the good samaritan, adopting you at your age, but it was you.
Somehow you ended the strife between Sniper and Yeti,you quickly became
the ambassador to all who came into our home.  I will never forget how
you walked me to the door in the mornings and greeted me at night, as if
to say "don't worry mom, everything will be alright".  I will never forget
the only wardance you did when you went outside to play in the grass the
first time.  I love you Skooch and thank you for letting me into your
life.  You will be greatly missed by the whole family but never forgotten.

Love
Tasha and Athens Carpet Monkey Society
(Sniper,Levelor,Yeti,Mussolini,Pachino, and Trinity)