From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 23:22:27 -0800
Successful mission to report : Now have stash for the cause.

Read previous reports about ferrets love of female hygiene products and
figured out what that meant.  Agent FANG went to great lengths to procure
said materials for the cause.  He climbed up the microwave cabinet in the
living room.  When he reached the top he cleverly pushed off the purple
plastic container thingy just so that when it hit ground it sprang open.
Inside found coveted package of sample panty-liners, whatever that may be.
Agent FANG assured us it was the proper materials which were so desperately
wanted.  All others proceeded to rip open package and stash said panty
thingys under beloved couch.  Human Mommy discovered our prized stash but
said we could have them since she does not need them.  Guess human parents
are good things sometimes huh?  Anyways we love our human Mommy and would
never trade her for anything.  Plus she does not care for the dreaded beings
you all call cats and so we have not that to fear.

The INSANE 10 signing off!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      Boise, Idaho                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *