From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 02:08:47 -0600
Hey fuzzy folks,

I have just been sitting here reading the fml cuz I can't sleep.  Answering
and giving my normal unasked for opinions on certain posts, just having a
good ole time, when it dawned on me that I had something that I could post
that is original.

The Generals Havoc and Dodger, littermates from Thunder and Fudge, just
turned 9 months old last week, and as a birthday present Dad finally did
what he has been threatening them with.

Today, on this sad sad ferret day, Dodger and Havoc underwent the skilled
scalpel of Scott Demanes, DVM.  The surgery went well for my guys.  After
an initial argument with the silly vet techs, who thought I shouldn't
change the anesthesia consent form.  No Ketamine, ISO only was added very
reluctantly, alas I digress..

Both the boys are doing fine and dandy, well okay not exactly dandy.  They
can't seem to find their nuggets.  The boys want their nuggets back!  Poor
babies and mean daddy....

But they are trying very desperately to send a message via the FLO hotline
to their brother General Kaos, who is in Michigan, and their other brother,
Expresso, who lives in Ohio.  I intercepted the message the message before
it could be sent.  Said simply.  RUN for your lives.... We found out what
they mean..... They want your family jewels... Be afraid, be very
afraid.....

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,