Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 22:09:55 EDT
Hello Everyone,

So far, I have 4 ferret tapes to choose from and send to the contact at the
news station considering a peice on the ferret issue.  I wanted to thank
everyone and have 3 postcards ready to go but misplaced the name and return
address on one of the tapes.  It's from a Michigan show and has some news
footage in the beginning, and was not the one sent by Kerry and Ada Gibbs.
Will the person who sent it please e-mail me at <[log in to unmask]> with
your name and address so I can send along a postcard as a thankyou?

Sorry, things get a bit wild around here when we're busy.  I'll keep you
all posted on this effort.

Jeanne