From:
"Joel M. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 22:16:38 -0400
Well we can hardy wate!  We awl had to elope cuz our humins wuz to cheep to
giv us weddins.  We don think dey will by us new cloths but maybe let us go.
We will probly hav to sel sum toys to pay for da plain fare but it will be
wurth it to see a reel weddin.  Jus tell us were an wen an wat we shud bring
for a weddin prezent.

Oscar, Lily, Annie, Tisha, Waldo, Bruno, Lars, and our humins
Mary an Joel Cohen