From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:58:18 -0500
hi all,

Well first off, I'd like to thank all the people who responded to my
messege a few days back and the ideas they gave me.  I have taken some of
these ideas in hope's that i will find my CP.  However, I still haven't
found her, and luck is starting to run out.  She was really young-born on
December 23, so she's about 4 months at the time she got out.  This saddens
me because why does she have to leave so early?  Also, being only 4 months,
and recently aquiring her, I didn't get a chance to train her much, not
only that, but i couldn't even find a treat that she liked.
Unforetunately, due to the weather here in minnesota these last few
days(pouring rain on the night she was lost, and snowing with 0 degree
windchill) it's to my regret that I highly doubt that she would survive
long in this environment.  But, I have contacted the local shelter and
told all my neighbors to watch out for a friendly little girl which CP
definately is (to an extent).

second off, about this thing with the messege on the ferretstore.  I
personally think that what she done is inconsiderate, selfish, and sick.
I think that that person should pay for what she did.  Like maybe she
should be deprived of food for a while.  It's kids like that that make kids
my age seem immature and not responsable enough to take care of pets.  If
only i could've seen her doing that to that ferret.... i don't think anyone
should flame my opinions, either.

Darrin, bandit, still missing CP