From:
Sevald Cirkov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:05:15 +0100
>From:    Jennifer Montuori <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: European Angora Ferrets
>... I am thinking about getting an Angora Ferret out of a summer litter.  I
>will want to keep them all together, if possible.  This ferret will be
>coming from a breeder quite a distance away.  Any thoughts.

Certainly, I bought an angora ferret two years ago.  To relieve him of the
boredom of being the alone ferret in our family, we decided to get another
one (he was about 1 year at this time).  So we bought a short haired
(normal) female ferret to keep him company (she was about 10 weeks old).  At
first it was the usual "who's gonna decide here" struggles, but after = a
while (a month actually) they became the best of friends.  Now they both
sleep and play together.

The only difference that I've noticed is that our angora ferret seems more
domesticated (tame) than the short haired one.  He always jump up to greet
me when I come home and rather enjoys sitting in the sofa together with us.
Neither has there been any problems when introducing him to other people.
He's never bitten anyone, well except me of course ;-).

Regards
Sevald

Master of Computer Science student at the Royal Institute of Technology
Stockholm

"N=E4r man springer med sanningens fackla genom en folkm=E4ngd
=E4r det alltid n=E5gon som f=E5r skegget svett."
-Lichtenberg.

Fast denna =E4r ocks=E5 bra:
"Always behave like a duck, remain calm and unruffled
 on the surface, but paddle like heck underneath" -unknown