From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:18:37 -0500
Hi all,

I had a great weekend away.  I went on a houseparty with my church.
Saturday night we had a Cabaret evening.  I wrote a song and sang it - it
was well received...well, actually my friends laughed their heads off.

(To Porgy & Bess' Summertime)
Summertime, and the ferrets are sleepy,
Fleas are biting, and the odour is high,
My Dora's cute, Tabitha's an albino,
So Hush when they bite you, don't you cry.

One of these mornings, I'm goin' to rise up cursing,
Being awakened, by a nose in my ear,
But if you scare that ferret,
Then you're going to regret it,
So Phew don't smell it, don't you try!

(My girls are not descented)

Hope your weekend was as fun as mine.

Georgina, in Australia, with Tabitha and Endora