From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:24:20 -0500
Hello to the anonymous poster who wrote about her bad experience on e-bay.
I occasionally buy on e-bay, but usually from ferret shelters that I've
heard of before.

In my small business we've had to take people with delinquent accounts to
court, it is quite often not the most successful route to get your product
or money owed to you.  You went through to well known institutions (e-bay
and paypal) to make your purchase.  I would contact them and see if they
can either (ebay) take up issue with the seller or (paypal) debit the
sellers account and refund the payment you made.

Good luck!
Risa