From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:37:20 EDT
>From:   Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I second the posting on Fran Brown
>
>Diane wrote the other day that Fran Brown was a great ferret person and
>seamstress and I wholeheartedly second that opinion...

Julie and Diane... Thanks for all the kind words about me!  You'll swell
my head if you don't watch out!  LOL

I am nothing special, for sure, I just love what I do for the fuzzies and
most especially get great pleasure knowing that I am able to help further
the advancement of ADV Research with my donations.  I want it to end and
I want to know I helped end it.  It's through wonderful people like you
that I have been given that opportunity!

Thanks again for believing in me!
Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website